Tidbits @ Kassemi

A collection of opinions, thoughts, tricks and misc. information.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

 

A new monitor!

Hello everyone.

I'm happy. I finally decided to make an investment I should have made quite a while ago... A new monitor. I've been using the monitor on my laptop for a long time now. It's a 15 inch, but I use an additional keyboard, and my desk is small, so it was hard to get everything comfortable. When you spend 90% of your waking day in front of a computer, you better get everything nice and comfy.

My roommate had switched out my desk chair a while back with a very nice office chair, which kept my rear soft and smooth, but my eyes were taking a beating... I'd like to show you now what this means with a screenshot at 1280x1024:



Ha! Three strategically placed aterms and gvim open, in a way I can actually work with them! And look at how many lines of code I can get now! HAHAHA! I don't know if I'll ever be able to go back!

Anyway, take it easy,
James

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?