Tidbits @ Kassemi

A collection of opinions, thoughts, tricks and misc. information.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

First Project UP!

Hey everyone! I'm finally finished with the creation of my first real project, matchstd.com, a matching service designed for those with any type of sexually transmitted disease, which is completely free, and as anonymous as those things can get...

There were a lot of challenges, but I think everything is pretty well worked out. It's done entirely in python, and hosted by the wonderful people over at http://www.python-hosting.com... I had a few problems getting a few features to work in their environment, but nothing too difficult. It's up and running now, and, I should add, in BETA, as I will be making bug fixes as they come up...

Take it easy everyone, and take a look!

-James

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?